Sunday, February 25, 2018

Eight Pineapples New Doily Pattern




It already feels like spring here in Northern California. A lot of trees are blooming, and first spring flowers appear around. 

I have Bermuda Buttercups blooming in my backyard. They are actually weeds, but their bright yellow color is so cheerful and warm. They make lovely tiny bouquets! 





My new doily is just as simple and modest as these weed blooms. 

Made with size 1.5 mm steel hook and size 10 crochet cotton thread, it measures about 15 inches across (after blocking).

Creating doilies is so much fun. I already have a new one on my hook! 




The pattern is available in my Etsy, Crafty, and Ravelry shops. 





5 comments:

  1. Olga you are so creative designing all these wonderful patterns. Very pretty.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely doily, Olga! The blooming time here is almost over and we are into the beginning of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful doily !
    Have the same flowers here too...
    Have a shinny week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Olga! Pineapples were the first thing I ever crocheted :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its absolutely beautiful and I wouldn't change a thing.

    ReplyDelete